ADVERTISE ON CITYCATS
Red TV Australia Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of the Ferry TV Digital Signage Network on all 19 of the Brisbane CityCats. This waterborne passenger service carries over 130,000 commuters, day trippers, and tourist passengers every week along the Brisbane river.
The network has been in operation since August 2003 and is funded purely by advertising revenue.
CALL 1300 787 791 to advertise your business
GET ON BOARD
Red TV operates an advanced Digital Signage network on board every Brisbane CityCat Ferry.
- The large screen on each CityCat provides viewers with programs that are very watchable without being intrusive
- Ferry passengers are able to see news, weather, sports, general entertainment, and a what's on guide
- The only onboard clock is on our screens
- This desirable content ensures that passengers' eyes are kept returning to the screens throughout their journey
Throughout these programs, a limited number of ads are shown to this captive audience, enabling our advertisers to reach 130,000 potential customers each week for very little spend.
WE WORK WITH YOU IN MIND
We are continually researching and evaluating our product to ensure great results.
Red TV has a proven track record in attracting and holding people's attention with digital content on LCD screens.
WE GET YOUR MESSAGE SEEN!
We ask passengers what they want to see on the screens. Then we create and display this content with enough variety to ensure that these passengers, your potential customers, remain focussed on the screens. This ensures that, when your advert screens, it has an audience that is not only captive, it's captivated.
CityCats currently in service: 19
Screen type: 37" and 42" Widescreen LCD. One screen per CityCat
Passengers per week: 130,000+
Average travel time: 20 minutes
- 92% of passengers surveyed were in the 18 - 55 age range, with 79% currently in pain employment
- 88% of passengers would describe themselves as comfortable, well off or loaded, i.e. a highly-desirable target market for advertisers on the CityCats.
- 70% of passengers surveyed are travelling on the CityCats multiple times each week. This is reassuring to those advertisers who are keen to maximise the frequency of passengers' exposure to their advertising message.
Advertisements are 15 or 30 seconds in duration and are shown every 15 or 30 minutes on all CityCats.
Prices start at $250 per week for 15 seconds every 30 minutes on a 12 month contract
Yes that is correct! Only $250 to advertise to 130,000 passengers per week
If you would like Red TV to prepare an advertising agreement specifically for your needs
please contact Wayne Anderson on 0412 577 468 or email email@example.com
The RED REPORT is an in-depth Passenger Satisfaction and Demographic Survey conducted in April 2010. It provides a valuable insight for anyone considering advertising on the Ferry TV Network onboard the Brisbane CityCats.
CLICK HERE to request a copy.
ADVERTISE ON THE BRISBANE CITYCAT NETWORK
Contact Wayne Anderson on 0412 577 468
or email firstname.lastname@example.org